Champions Retreat is the perfect location for Greek life and other student organizations. College students enjoy our varied selection of recreational activities and meeting spaces. We provide a retreat coordinator to walk you through the planning process, and to make sure your organization has the perfect weekend retreat they will be on call during the length of your stay.
Whether you need a place to hunker down and meet, you want to spend the weekend enjoying all of our recreation, or a mix of both, Champions Retreat is the place to be.
- Climbing Wall and Zip line
- 3 Ropes Courses
- Axe Throwing
- Junior Olympic size swimming pool with 2 water slides and a lazy river we call the “spin cycle”
- Lake Front swim bay with Rope Swing, Slide, Glob, and water skiing (additional cost)
- Disc Golf
- Pickle Ball
- Campfire and S’mores
- Movie under the stars
- and so much more. Have your own unique activity idea? Ask us about it
Meeting Rooms and Accommodations
- Town Hall is climate controlled and seats 150
- Green Hall is open air and has capacity for 60
- Our Hearth Rooms have 3 open air “break out” rooms that fit about 20 in each
- Our camp cuisine is second to none. We have a variety of menu options to fit your budget and taste.
- The dining hall seats 500 inside at once, however we regularly feed more than that at a time with staggered meal times.
- Parking capacity is 300 we recommend for groups larger than 500 people to use busing and carpooling.
- Overnight cabin capacity is 600.
- Have questions or want to set up a tour? Contact information is on our contact us page!