Champions Retreat is the ideal spot for corporate events and company picnics. Our facilities give team members and their families the opportunity to relax and unwind. From large to small groups, your company is sure to stay entertained throughout your stay by participating in recreational activities, busting a move on the dance floor, and everything in between! The fun doesn’t have to stop after just one day, we offer overnight accommodations and dining options so that employee camaraderie can last all weekend!
We have a phenomenal water front. Complete with rope swings, a glob, and for those interested water skiing and banana boats! We also have a climbing tower with zip line and 4 additional ropes course. At night we find our guests love to spend time around the campfire enjoying s’mores. Professional band/dancing and more team building such as skits and games are also popular.
- Climbing Wall and Zip line
- 3 Ropes Courses
- Axe Throwing
- Junior Olympic size swimming pool with 2 water slides and a lazy river we call the “spin cycle”
- Lake Front swim bay with Rope Swing, Slide, Glob, and water skiing (additional cost)
- Disc Golf
- Pickle Ball
- Campfire and S’mores
- Movie under the stars
- and so much more. Have your own unique activity idea? Ask us about it!
Food & Accommodations
- Champions Retreat can host events for up to 5,000 people.
- Our camp cuisine is second to none. We have a variety of menu options to fit your budget and taste.
- The dining hall seats 500 inside at once, but can feed 5,000 people in waves and using outdoor seating.
- Parking capacity is 300 we recommend for groups larger than 500 people to use busing and carpooling.
- Overnight cabin capacity is 600.
- Have questions or want to set up a tour? Contact information is on our contact us page!